The Pudding River Watershed is incredibly especially extremely important to all of us.
Our vision is a sustainable, healthy watershed.
Upcoming: FREE Agricultural Pesticide Collection
by appointment only
- FREE disposal of old, restricted, or unusable pesticides
- Anonymous collection event for local agricultural growers
- Triple-rinsed or pressure-washed plastic pesticide containers collected FREE - no registration needed for empty containers
- Must pre-register for appointment to drop off pesticides
- Education – Our goal is to provide information about the watershed characteristics, conservation opportunities and community events with in the Pudding River Watershed.
- Inspiration – Why is a health watershed important to you as an individual or to your group? Why is conservation called the Good Work”? And, what are the benefits? Everyone is connected to a watershed. What is your connection to the Pudding?
- Action – Get involved. Who are the leaders within the watershed and what programs, projects and opportunities for engagement are already available?
Our Vision Statement:
“Our vision is a healthy watershed that ensures water quality, riparian and wetland habitat for fish and wildlife, and free-to-grow native plants while recognizing the importance of people’s economic livelihood and quality of life. None of us is as smart as all of us, and by working together we will build consensus and achieve more towards our mutual watershed interests.”
PRWC monthly meetings are held at 6:00 pm at the Public Works building in Woodburn, Oregon on the second Wednesday of each month (with exceptions). These meetings are open to the public.
February: Meet on the 21st
March: Annual Event on the 15th
August: BBQ Instead
December: No Meeting
For more information contact the followings:
Anna Rankin, Coordinator [email@example.com or (503) 548-7159].
Join Our Cause
If you’re interested in helping us with this project please contact us and or attend one of our Board Meetings. Please email or call (503) 548-7159 Anna Rankin for more information. Also, feel free to contact any of our current board members.