Oregon Watershed Sustainability. Advancement. Conservation.
Our Mission Statement:
Who We Are?
The council is a group of diverse people who are committed to public collaboration for natural resource conservation efforts. The council’s main roles are to provide a place for public participation, and to serve as a medium for communication between the civil, governmental and private sectors. The council aims to help citizens be informed about the watershed’s current conditions and plans for its use and management.
Get involved in the Pudding River Watershed Council to make your opinions about our watershed enhancement be heard.
Board Members (Voted)
- Jeff Butsch, Chairman, Agriculture
- Ron Garst, Vice-Chairman, Natural Resources/ Environment
- Steve Starner, Secretary, Cities
- Sheila Marcoe, Citizen at large
- Bob Qualey, Citizen at large
- Bev Koutny, Education
- Karen Garst, Education/ Treasurer
- Forestry (vacant)
- Rural water provider or irrigation district (vacant)
- Soil and Water Conservation Districts (vancant)
To see a full list of positions and seats, please view our PRWC Bylaws
We are currently looking for additional board members. Please contact Anna Rankin if you are interested.
Where are we located?
Where is the Pudding River Watershed? Do I live in the watershed? Check out the map below to find out the answers!